Rabu, 07 Desember 2016

Resume Listening Radio Streaming

here l'll write down what I heard from the recording that I heard

            I listened to about Volare Chit Chat. Volare Chit Chat is an program that help us to learn English. The program consist of 4 segments. First segment is How to Say It. In this segment, I learned about an idiom and how to pronounce the idiom. The idiom was "Read someone like a book". It means we knows someone so well or we always know what he or she thought. This idiom has a synonym "Read someone mind".  The example of this idiom use: "John's wife, Jenny can read him like a book, she knows when something troubles him and everybody knows that without her John is lost". The second segment is about Idioms. In this segment, the idiom that I learned was "Blood, Sweat, and Tears". It means we do something with full of struggle and hard work.


        The example: "There will be much blood, sweat, and tears, before we have completed this project". In this segment, a song with idiom was played. The third segment was Bilingual. In this segment, I listened to a two language news. The news I listened was about "70 metres biscuit dunk". It is about a 24 year's old tealover named Simon who jump off a 70 metres clank while holding chocolate biscuit. When the bungee reach its full extension, he dunk the biscuit in a cup of tea. The news was interesting. And the last segment is English, please. 


            The topic in this segment was "Idol Worship". There were 2 speakers, they were Array and Odi. Array said that he personally didn't really worship an idol, but he knew that idol is phenomenal in media. Odi said that he didn't worship them but he adored them. About this topic myself, I have a similar opinion with 

1 komentar: